● Q: Device cannot be powered on and doesn't work
A: If the device unused for a long time, or powered off during low battery butthen doesnt charge in time. The battery enters into protection mode due tolow battery, and you need to charge it and activate the battery
● Q: Device can be powered on, but cant operate or no sound at al
A Check wether the Transmitter and Receiver selects the same channel. ifnot, please select the same channel then retry
● Q: Strange noise while in use
A: There can be strong electromagnetic interference. too far transmissiondistance, too many transmission obstacles, so most communications areost. Please keep the transmission distance as short as possible
● Q: Device cannot be charged properly.
A: Lithium batteries go into protective state when they are low for a longtime, so they need to be recharged about 10 minutes to active the battery
● Q: Can multiple Receivers receive signals from one Transmitter atthe same time?
A: Yes. You only need to select multiple Receivers for the same channel andthen select the Transmitter to that channel