● Q: Device cannot be powered on and doesn't workA: If the device unused for a long time, or powered off during low batterybut then doesn't charge in time. The battery enters into protectionmode due to low battery, and you need to charge it and activate the battery
● Q: Device can be powered on, but cannot operate and no sound at aA: Please check up whether the green LED is on, if the LED is flashingthen you need to pair the Transmitter and Receiver.
● Q: Strange noise while in useA: There is quite strong electromagnetic interference, or thetransmission distance is too far, and thus most communication data isost. Please try to shorten the transmission distance
● Q: Device cannot be charged properlyA: The lithium battery enters into protection if it's in low battery for along time, therefore you need to charge it for over 10 minutes to activatethe battery
● Q: This wireless Transceiver can multiple Receivers pick up from oneransmitter?A: Yes. While pairing, first let all the Receivers enter into pairing status,then Transmitter enter into pairing status, when the pairing is finished, youcan use 1 Transmitter with multiple Receivers